Bitten Toast Games Inc.
Based in Nova Scotia, Canada
12 Sep, 2016
What the box is an Online Multiplayer shooter in which players control living boxes hiding amongst regular boxes while trying to destroy each other. Run around with your trusty box cutter in hand or stand still and wait for the perfect moment to strike!
Initially created for a 7 day game jam, the game was entirely made during livestreams on twitch. From the initial game jam brainstorming session to release on steam it only took 29 days to complete. The game then went viral being played by the biggest youtubers.
- Online Multiplayer Shooter for up to 10 players!
- Play in First-person or Third-person view
- Random environment box placement for extra replayability.
- 6 different game modes for different playstyles.
- A box cutter for up-close and personal box battles!
- Room customization, tweak settings to change the game!
- Box shooting mini-game to play while waiting for other players to join.
- Original soundtrack by Thiago Adamo.
Logo & Icon
About Bitten Toast Games Inc.
Bitten Toast Games is an independent game studio based in Vancouver, Canada. We make fun cute games.
More information on Bitten Toast Games Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
What the Box? Credits
Art & Design, Bitten Toast Games Inc.
SFX & Music, Freelancer